Dr.Santosh Joshi - Classical Homeopath & Entrepreneur
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic medicines and surgery (B.H.M.S) from University of Pune in the year 1999.
- Six months of Interns orientation program in the Institute of clinical research (ICR) Pune.
Knowledge and professional experience:
- Dealing with Acute and Chronic cases and its management with Homoeopathic medicines.
- Working in the field of treating woman's diseases with special interest in polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Fibroadenoma of the breast, uterine fibroids. He has worked in the Gynecology and Obstetrics department at Cantonment hospital Pune.
- Dealing with respiratory tract diseases with special interest in Allergies, Bronchial Asthma as well in acute and chronic bronchitis in children and adults and its management.
- Running a successful online homeopathic consultancy services since the last 10 years.
- Treating Diabetes and it complications. He was associated with the dialysis unit at the Lions tarachand hospital where he developed the interest of treating Diabetic nephropathy and other complications of diabetes like non healing ulcers and neuropathy.
- He had the opportunity to work with senior dermatologists at the cantonment hospital in pune where he saw many patients and developed the interest in treating atopic dermatitis, Acne vulgaris as well as roseacea, Herpes zoster and herpes simplex, Hair loss and other skin ailments through homeopathy. He has been successfully treating skin ailments since then.
- Treating patients suffering from depression and other mental disorders.
- Treating children who suffer from behavioral disorders and autistic complex disorder.
- Worked with a senior pediatrician in neonatology and pediatrics at Bhide Hospital.
- Worked in Lions Tarachand Bappa hospital as a resident medical officer. Dealt with the various aspects in General surgery, Gynecology, Neonatology, renal diseases and dialysis.
- Worked with a Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Sunil Keswani learned the various aspects of burns case management.
- Worked in the organizing committee in 2 major International Homoeopathic Conferences in Mumbai Simillimum 2000 and 2001 held at Shanmukhanand Hall Mumbai.
- Organized 2 seminars during college years and visited rural medical camps and treated patients.
- Worked in the Organizing Committee of Simillimum 2003 conference at Birla Matushri in Mumbai.
- Was invited for the W.H.O sponsored seminar on Management of Geriatric diseases and its Homeopathic management.
- Running a section on Homeopathy on a leading Healthcare site named www.webhealthcenter.com.
- Teaching Homeopathic students the practical aspects of practicing homeopathy and how it works with special interests in teaching the art of case taking.
- Setting of Online Homeopathic consultation services.
- Spoke on how to set up an online medical practice and how to treat patients at Chokshi auditorium in Tata Memorial hospital in the year 2011.
- Lecture on Road to Entreprenureship and role of Tele Medicine in rural India.
- Presented a Case on Psoriasiform spongiotic dermatitis in the Cure CD-E-Journal in 2003.
- Clinical Case presentations on www.hpathy.com.
- Lecture on Role of computers in Homeopathy and its use at Birla Matoshree Auditorium (Bombay Hospital).
- Case presentation at Beacon foundation seminar in Mumbai 2005,2006.
- Won a prize in Beacon foundations All India level case presentation contest in 2006. Case presented on Palliation in Grade 4 Astrocytoma.
- Was invited to Birla cement colony in Chittorgarh Rajasthan for a Homoeopathic Camp by Ram Krishna seva.
- Was invited in the organizing committee of the First post graduate work shop held at Mumbai in 2003.
- Our idea in wellness industry got venture capitalist funding and we successfully set up the company.
- Contributor to various journals -Homoeopathy International the official journal of Homeopathic Medical Association (UK), Homeopathy for all, Homeorizon and Homeopathic medical panorama.
- Article on examination stress in children and role of homeopathy which was featured in one of the leading news paper Hindustan Times.
- Role of Homeopathy in the treatment of Womens Diseases.
- Role of Homeopathy in relieving Cancer Pains.
- Role of Homeopathy in treatment of Bronchial Asthma and allergies.
- Role of Homeopathy In skin Diseases.
- Role of Homeopathy In Arthritis, Anterolisthesis.
- To Teach Homeopathy.
- Learning Music playing the Guitar presently completed Grade 3.
- Reading Bhagvad Gita, Bhagvatam and Spiritual books.
English | Marathi | Hindi | Can Understand Gujrati, Kannada